My Life Moment Tat Had Been Taken Down By Photos... My Memories

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My 1st blog...

tis was my 1st blog... i jz created... well, might is not a good blog...
im getting sick 2day...
when i woke tis morning, i din get flu but get sore throat... :(
after my fren came in room do some stuff, den i get flu... suffering~~ T.T
all of my frens tot i get H1N1... but im not!!!!
my dad came down...
he called me when im having lecture... den i went out earlier from the lecture class...
i rush 2 swc n hand up my stuff 2 my senior... n rush 2 meet my dad...
my dad bought durian...
but i got sore throat... cant eat... haiz...
jz can smell n c but cant eat... felt down... so yam gong(pity, kesian)...
my dad brought me ate dinner... but i don felt like wan 2 eat... i ate a bit only... reli not feeling well...
afterward, he brought 2 c doctor...
after tat, he sent me bak 2 hostel...
i took a pack of durian bak my room...
all the durian i treat my frens eat... they ate inside my room... my room is full of the durian smell...
i jz can c them eat... haiz~
im reli suffering of sick... hope will be fine soon...
well, tats all for my 1st blog...

2 comments: