My Life Moment Tat Had Been Taken Down By Photos... My Memories

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Birthday~

I attend for my volleyball co-cu even i'm sick in the morning... after volleyball, i felt better~

I was attend for bms lecture afternoon... I asked the lecturer whether stil can take my test not...
luckily he said can...
I had 2 test for tmr... T.T
wat oso nv study yet... plan 2 study overnite...

gary was told me tat wanna gv ah kent n teo a surprise...
cuz 2day is kent's bday n tmr is teo's bday...
gary went for bought cakes~

at the nite, jessie, ah 5 n me went 2 pasar malam...
the jessie kept on say wan go pasar malam 2 me...
so I cant stand of her dy, den i brought her go even im sick...
she like nv go pasar malam b4... haha... sua gu...
I think she came from jungle... tats y she keep on wan go pasar malam... haha...
at tat tym, gary called me... told me bout the cake~
i asked him to buy 2 cakes... 1 is 9 inch, another 1 is 7 inch only...

after pasar malam, we all gather inside my room...
I asked jessie 2 lie ah kent come in my room...
around 10, we started our plan...
at first, gary went 2 my room n scold ah kent ( so bad~)...
I don think ah kent noe wats goin on... haha...
he guai guai 2 get scold... haha... kesiannya~
after tat, gary was asked me n wei shen brought the cake into my room...
n desmond started sing bday song... kent n ah teo get surprised~
after blew out the candles, we asked them 2 take out all the candles by using mouth...
at the tym, ah fai said if who r the last 1 2 take out all the candles, muz get 'aluba'...
ah teo heard, he rushing took out all the candles~
at the end, ah kent was get last... haha... maybe something happen 2 him later?!...



after finish ate the cakes, they all prepared the games for them~ haha...
(wonder wat r the games)
there was left 2 slide of the cakes...
I told ah kent 2 finish it... if not, the cakes maybe will on his face or inside the T-shirt...
at the last, he don listen 2 me... habislah him~ haha...
at the tym they preparing, i paid a visit 2 ah kent... I became reporter...
I asked hw he felt b4 start the games...
he was so scare n gan chong(nervous)... haha

(took tis photo after visit to ah kent)

b4 start the games, ah kent said wanna go toilet (I think he finding a chance 2 run away)...
we let him 2 go toilet... but every places oso got stand at least 1 person...
avoid he run away... (we like bodyguard)

afterwards, we went 2 ground floor 2 start our games~ yeah~
at 1st, we lie ah kent n teo tat we wanna take photo only.. asked them 2 stand at thr...
(c the photo)
desmond so bad~ lie ah kent...
they r prepared at the top n left... prepared for 'war'... haha...


starting, yul went down n take the 2 slide cakes n throw to ah kent face... haha~
ah kent was blur tat time, doesn't noe wats goin on...
n who r on the top the pour the water... ah teo become a 'wet chicken'... haha~
ah kent was so luckily... din get the water... but the nite was stil young~ haha...
gary pour the egg white 2 ah kent's face again...
den the chasing game started... ah kent run n wanna chase gary...
he cant even chase... cuz run too slow~
at tym, gary passed the egg white 2 me...
I run behind ah kent.. he din noticed tat... haha... habislah him tis tym...
I pour all the white egg 2 his face... syoknya...
den I rushing while he chasing me...
my frens all curious how come I can run so fast~ cuz im sick~ haha...
at last, ah kent oso became 'wet chicken'... haha...
me, ah fai, gary n wei shen oso... lolz~
act we suppose r not inside the drama... but dono y we oso became 'wet chicken'~
the last game is 'aluba'... nice~ haha...
we 5 persons carried up ah kent n open his legs 2 langgar the tree n tiang... haha...
he had no more father's day... lol...
alot of ppls sat down thr n watch... haha...
we played so crazy... haha
happy moment~
after the games, i don even felt im sick~ haha...

I will try 2 upload the video a.s.a.p. lets u all watch... nice video I think~
u all sure will laugh~

No comments:

Post a Comment