My Life Moment Tat Had Been Taken Down By Photos... My Memories

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sick~

2day when i woke up, i felt my body very hot... get fewer... haiz~ wuwuwu...
but my throat became better...
i skip class for 2day... 2day suppose had coursework test... but i skip...
im scare the tutor don let me take the test other day... haiz~
yesterday i cant even slp very well... cuz of flu... haiz~ it is so suffering...
i ate my breakfast-porridge wit jessie~
i ate half of the bowl only... don felt like wan 2 eat...

i went jusco wit kent, ah 5 n jessie... i bought my contact lens~
kent n ah 5 bought their formal shirts for Talent Time Night.. it was coming soon.. expected for it...
jessie became salesgirl at thr... haha... kept on open the fitting room door for all ppls who wanna try shirt... haha..
we back at 9 something... around 10... den i jz had my dinner.. porridge again~ tat was cooked by my bro...
after tat, i get headache~ haiz~ dono it is the signify for the H1N1... hope it is not... i don wanna get it!!!!

tats all for my 2day.. goin take a rest dy... hope tmr can recover... i HATE sick...

No comments:

Post a Comment