My Life Moment Tat Had Been Taken Down By Photos... My Memories

Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Friday~

2day i went for class...
when break, the lemon mei (hui ying) said tat wanna c my bro... haha...
den i asked my bro n meet at canteen let her c...
we sat together when HE tutorial~
1st time sit wit gals in tutorial class...
after HE, we went 2 book the hotel management cafe for lunch next week...
den went 2 canteen 2 meet up my bro...
my frens were get shock when they saw my bro...
tat is cuz i wit my bro totally not the same face... don even look alike siblings... haha...

after tat, i went time square wit them...
they r lemon mei, 38 (hong li), lc (li chang) n weng cheok...
so happy when wit them... doesn't hv any stress... n wont think bout the sadness thing...
b4 go for time square, we went 2 eat mcd as our lunch... nice...
at 1st we wanted 2 watch movie... but we dint... we jz lepak at thr...
the lemon mei kept on asking me 2 buy pants, shirts n shoes in time square...
when go out wit her, hv 2 bring alot of cash...= =
at last, i jz bought a pants... n oso basketball n volleyball...
the lemon mei kept on walking around n buy n buy again... alot things she bought...
she doesn't felt tired...
she is super lemon mei.. haha...

i very like wit them together... especially wit 38 n lemon mei... haha...
they r very 38 n 'fatt qiao'... haha...
when wit them, jz will keep on laughing... so nice n happy~

9 comments:

  1. yaya... she is my classmate... quite close wit her nw... hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...
    thn u r the one who makes till she ffk me la...
    ergh!!!!
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. not me makes her ffk u de leh... = =
    she date me go out de la...

    ReplyDelete
  4. nt fair?? swt... den u date her again lo... maybe she ffk u again.. haha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. if she ffk again
    i sure very angry j0r...
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha.. like tat i cant help u dy lo... haha...

    ReplyDelete